This Policy applies regardless of the technologies or methods you use to access our site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. The purpose of a cookie is to enable users to utilize a website more efficiently. Cookies help inform websites about the user, enabling the websites to personalize the user experience. The devices you use to access the website will remember your data when you use the website again, thanks to the information kept in the file. In addition, cookies on TGA websites (first-party cookies) as well as on third-party websites are used so that we can offer personalized services, products or offers.
First-party cookies are directly stored by the TGA website (or domain) you visit. These cookies allow us to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other functions that provide a good user experience. An example of a first-party cookie is one that is stored on your browser when you visit a site and login. The next time you visit, the website will detect the cookie in your browser, and you will not need to login again. Third-Party cookies are created by domains that are not the website (or domain) that you are visiting. These are usually used for online-advertising purposes and placed on a website through a script or tag. A third-party cookie is accessible on your browser to any website that loads the third-party server’s code. Examples of these technologies are cookies, flash cookies and analytical cookies.
MAIN PURPOSES OF USING COOKIES
• To improve the services offered to you in order to increase the functionality and performance of the website,
• To improve the website, offer new features through the website, and personalize the features offered according to your preferences,
• To analyse the use of the website, and to collect information regarding your browsing and usage preferences and habits specific to that website,
• To acquire your personal data such as your IP address in order to fulfil legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts via Internet and Prevention of Crimes Committed through Such Broadcast and Turkish Criminal Code and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts via Internet.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE PROCESS WITH COOKIES?
• To facilitate the use of the TGA site, to better customize the TGA site and products in line with your interests and needs,
• To remember your navigation and usage preferences during your visit to the TGA site,
• To ensure that various features and functions of the TGA site work properly,
• To collect general information about the site, such as the most clicked links, the most visited pages, the number of error messages viewed, how the TGA site is used by visitors, and to analyse this information to fix errors, improve the site, and remove or improve rarely viewed pages,
• To identify you with the data we collect through cookies, to perform special profiling for you, or to track your activities on websites other than the site.
Cookies installed on your computer or information obtained are used for statistical analysis or security measures. Any personal data of yours is not collected through cookies.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, and all related transactions are carried out in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES
Cookies are classified as the following:
|Session Cookies||Session cookies help the website track a user’s session. Session cookies are deleted after a user’s session ends, that is, once you log out of your account on a website or exit the website. Session cookies have no expiration date, which signifies to the browser that they should be deleted once the session is over.|
|Persistent Cookies||These cookies are stored in your browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or until the expiration date.|
|Necessary Cookies||These cookies are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies are needed to manage the system, to prevent fraudulent transactions; if blocked, the website cannot function.|
|Functional and Analytical Cookies||These are cookies that are used for purposes such as remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to your requests and containing data about how you use the site. By their nature, these types of cookies may contain your personal data. For example, cookies that record your preference for the display language of the site are functional cookies. Analytical cookies are cookies that enable the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages viewed on the website, the time of the website visit, the movements of the website scrolling the pages.|
|Tracking Cookies||Tracking cookies are primary and third-party cookies that are created during your visit to our website and third-party domains. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history on the domains in which they were created and to match these records between different domains. Such cookies are used to recognize and profile users, target advertising and marketing activities and customize content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or to make decisions about your individual.|
|Name of the Cookie||Type of the Cookie||Duration of Cookie Storage|
|_gid||Session Cookie||1 Day|
|_gat_UA-196545045-23||Functional and Analytical Cookie||1 Day|
|_ga_G630VDKH0R||Functional and Analytical Cookie||730 Days|
|_ga||Functional and Analytical Cookie||730 Days|
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
You can control or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete the cookies already on your computer and prevent the saving/setting of cookies in most Internet browsers. However, we would like to remind you that if you delete cookies and prevent future cookies from being downloaded to your computer, you may not be able to access some of our features.
Most internet browsers allow you to:
• View and delete saved cookies.
• Block third-party cookies.
• Block cookies from certain sites.
• Block all cookies.
• Delete all cookies when you close the Internet browser.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For more details:
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, and then under Settings, move the slider up to block all cookies, and then tap or click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under All Cookies and Site Data, look for the name of the website.
- Click the Remove icon to the right of the site.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to Use custom settings for history.
- Click Show cookies... button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about: preferences page.